Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cleaning Out and Catching Up

My apologies to those of you who thought our family disappeared. We are still here. I am always fighting with myself about blogging because I love to blog, but when I do, I blog for hours and then I have this horrible guilt about wasting time on the computer instead of having play time with Harrison or precious me time while Harrison is napping. At any rate, here I am. I am back for now. I am cleaning out my memory card for the first time since last December, and I am finding lots of good pictures and things we've done that I've forgotten about. So for now, I will just make up for lost time by posting some of them. I also finally took some pictures of our new digs, so I will post those too. Speaking of which, we love our new house. We are in a great neighborhood and are loving how quiet it is here. Coming from a townhome/condo community where there are always cars coming and going, the quiet is a welcome change. We are tucked in the very back of a neighborhood where there are no through-roads. We have fields around us with horses and barns and crops. Harrison and Maisey tend to wander off outside and it is pretty much heaven for a little boy. We will enjoy it while it lasts. The very best part about our house though is the garage. I love getting into a car that isn't boiling hot or snow-dumped or walked on by cats or pooped on by birds. It is fabulous. I highly recommend having a garage.


Anniversary road trip to Jackson Hole. Although the weather was nice here, there is nothing going on in Jackson in April. There was still 2 feet of snow, so we took a long drive to Yellowstone Park entrance and turned back around.

There is nothing like Temple Square in the Springtime.

We tried our hand at surfing for Zac's birthday in May. Lots of fun, but oh so painful!



Wheeler Farm with friends. Harrison didn't think milking a cow was as much fun as we did.

Me and my honey at the George Strait concert. Yeehaw!


At the Bees game with friends

Harrison and his uncle Jeremy







Our new place

Harrison waiting to meet his Uncle Audy for the first time.


Halloween

Making brownies

I was watching my parents dog for the weekend and when I let her and Maisey out I didn't know what was waiting outside. Enough said.

10 comments:

Jenny said...

yay you blogged again! i've been oh so patiently awaiting the day :)

harrison is getting so big! what a cutie. we totally need to get together and have a playdate with the kids and catch up! i'm doing training this week and next, but let's plan something after that for sure!

Marcistar said...

So geat to see an update hillary!! Your new place is beautiful!! And I can't believe how grown up Harrison is!! Looks like you guys are doing so good! Loved all the pics!

The Porter Family said...

Yay!! I love updates from you! I love the color of the kitchen cabinets! Totally gorg. :) Cute pictures and a way cute family!

Tiona said...

Your house looks wonderful! And I can't believe how big Harrison is getting! He's so cute!

Jenny said...

love the update. And I love your house. Glad things are going well.

I went private a couple of weeks ago. Send me your email at baygetter@msn.com and I'll send you an invite.

Alyssa said...

Yay so good to hear from you! Harrison is so big now! And your house is so beautiful! Must be so fun :)

Halen said...

Your family is adorable!

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

I'm so glad to see that you blogged! i'm glad we're living close again. I hadn't seen your house yet, It's BEAUTIFUL!! I love it! You'll have to keep us up, it's funny we all live so close and barely know a thing about anyone.. life is so crazy!

Kimmie said...

Hooray for an update! I love Harrison's halloween picture! You are so creative. You've been a busy lassie, no wonder we haven't seen you on here in ages. :)

Lindsay Henderson said...

Whoo hoo, I gave up on looking @ your page!! Your family is adorable and your home too! How fun to live in a normal house, so you don't have to listen to your crazy neighbors;) good for you guys!!